Specialized Head & Neck Care
Conditions of the head and neck include neck masses, salivary gland disease, thyroid nodules, parathyroid tumors, and cancers specifically involving the head and neck.
Our practice includes a broad range of services for Head & Neck Care, including:
- Thyroidectomy (removal of the thyroid gland)
- Parathyroidectomy (removal of the parathyroid gland)
- Parotidectomy (removal of the parotid salivary gland for tumors or chronic infection)
- Submandibular Gland removal for tumor or infection
- Removal and repair of facial, ear, neck, and skin cancers