Innovative Throat & Voice Care
Our ENT professionals are fully trained in diagnosing and treating conditions of the throat and voice. This includes tonsil and adenoid infections, airway problems, hoarseness, swallowing disorders, and vocal cord surgery.
Our practice includes a broad range of services for Throat & Voice management and therapy, including:
- Removal of vocal cord tumors, singers nodules, polyps, cancers
- Treatment of dysphagia (difficulty or pain with swallowing)
- Treatment for snoring/obstructive sleep apnea
- Medical management of voice disturbance, hoarseness, or voice changes
- Removal of oral tumors of the tongue, the floor of the mouth, tonsils, and palate.
- Drainage of oral abscesses