Your child’s health is too precious to trust just any pediatric ear nose & throat specialists.
Common Pediatric ENT Problems
There are a few common ear, nose, and throat symptoms that occur in children, which can result in:
- Allergic Rhinitis is an allergic reaction that happens in the eyes, nose, and throat. Common causes include mold, animal dander, pollen, and dust mites.
- Deviated Septum is an abnormality in the configuration of the cartilage in the nose that divides the two nostrils. It may cause problems with breathing or nasal discharge.
- Nosebleeds can be common in dry areas and are usually not serious. Running a humidifier in the child’s room at night can help with nosebleeds.
- Sinusitis is an infection in the sinuses that can normally be treated with medicine.
- An Ear Infection is an infection of the middle ear that antibiotics can help treat.
We Take Pride In Our Pediatric ENT Services
As health care workers, we will recommend treatments and then respect your ability to choose your care. We will give you all of the information that you need so that you can make the best possible decisions for yourself and your child. We take pride in answering all of your questions completely and promptly in the office, on the phone, or online. We have convenient email contact forms for both of our locations on our website.
We value open communication and believe that it is the best way to provide quality care. We also know that trust is a critical component of our relationships with our patients and encourage you to tell us your needs directly so we can meet expectations. The quality of your care depends on your confidence that we will listen to you and make your interests our priority.